I would like to share a memory that I have of my Aunt Teresa. About 15 years ago my Grandma bought a new white Honda CRX. Teresa made a music video for my Grandma. "Uptown Girl" Do you still have that video? I would pay good money for a copy! :) I thought my Uncle Danny was so lucky to be married to her. Not only is Teresa beautiful, but to make a video like that I thought you must be so much fun to live with everyday. I love you Aunt Teresa!
I remember when we would be putting away clothes when we were kids and you always made it a game. "Going once, going twice, sold to the man next door!" I have been thinking, did you do any of the putting away or were you just the auctioneer? Anyways, it made it more fun!
Oh Karilyn you are so kind- I had almost forgotten about that video. One of the first things I remember about you, was a time you came to visit your grandma in Ca. {we lived next door to her} you came over and we spent some time combing you long beautiful hair, and playing around with my make-up,and the whole time you were just chattering away- it was so cute and animated. I remember also how kind and sweet you were to your sisters, and thinking I hope my chidlren are the same way someday.
For Julie. Who do you think put away the clothes that were sold 2 the man next door? :) I would take care of the clothes no one else wanted. I am glad you thought my games made it fun. I appreciate you for always being willing to help with jobs around the house. You are a wonderful sister. When Julia & I would come to visit you in Georgia, I was always impressed. Your house was clean & in order, the meals you prepared were yummy, and you spoke kindly to your husband. You are a great wife & mother. I love you.
Larry's sister came to visit this last weekend and brought some old pictures from our wedding. One of them was of my pretty little flower girl-YOU! You were such a sweet little girl. Now you're all grown up with a beautiful daughter of your own! Love, Kathy
January 5 Jocelyn 20 Mom ♥ 21 Nicholas February 4 Ryszard 16 Tammy 17 Caidyn 23 Britani March 23 Udo 26 Ashlin April 8 Caitlyn 15 Benjamin 19 Dad May 10 Alia 17 Cameron 23 Mark 25 Andrea 26 Brock June 2 Tyler 7 Karilyn 19 Sergio 20 April 21 Travis July 15 Matt September 9 Kyra & Hailey October 8 Riley 19 Julia ♥ November 16 Katelyn December 4 Julie 15 Jaxson 18 Tara
~ A blog is a personal diary... My own private thoughts and memos to the world. ~
6 comments:
I would like to share a memory that I have of my Aunt Teresa. About 15 years ago my Grandma bought a new white Honda CRX. Teresa made a music video for my Grandma. "Uptown Girl"
Do you still have that video? I would pay good money for a copy! :)
I thought my Uncle Danny was so lucky to be married to her. Not only is Teresa beautiful, but to make a video like that I thought you must be so much fun to live with everyday.
I love you Aunt Teresa!
I remember that video! What fun memories!
I remember when we would be putting away clothes when we were kids and you always made it a game. "Going once, going twice, sold to the man next door!" I have been thinking, did you do any of the putting away or were you just the auctioneer? Anyways, it made it more fun!
Oh Karilyn you are so kind- I had almost forgotten about that video.
One of the first things I remember about you, was a time you came to visit your grandma in Ca. {we lived next door to her} you came over and we spent some time combing you long beautiful hair, and playing around with my make-up,and the whole time you were just chattering away- it was so cute and animated. I remember also how kind and sweet you were to your sisters, and thinking I hope my chidlren are the same way someday.
For Julie. Who do you think put away the clothes that were sold 2 the man next door? :) I would take care of the clothes no one else wanted. I am glad you thought my games made it fun. I appreciate you for always being willing to help with jobs around the house. You are a wonderful sister.
When Julia & I would come to visit you in Georgia, I was always impressed. Your house was clean & in order, the meals you prepared were yummy, and you spoke kindly to your husband. You are a great wife & mother. I love you.
Larry's sister came to visit this last weekend and brought some old pictures from our wedding. One of them was of my pretty little flower girl-YOU! You were such a sweet little girl. Now you're all grown up with a beautiful daughter of your own! Love, Kathy
Post a Comment