Monday, August 18, 2008

Looking Back & Moving Forward


Today is the first day of 3rd grade!

August 2002...Julia is 2 years old

I like the stickers that she put on her legs.

Learning & Discovering...

"What a beautiful flower," Julia said.

"I want to keep this flower forever."

Oh Julia, you bring me so much joy.
I love you so much sweetheart.

CLASSIC! I love her cute little attitude.




This is about as daring as she gets!

Julia & Me at Stone Mountain in Georgia.

Warner Robbins AFB

Julia loved this machine gun.

Daddy & Julia having a great time in a Go Kart.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures! They grow up way too fast.

Jocelyn said...

I love the picture of julia with her daddy! so cute!

Teresa said...

Way cute picture- Wow third grade- time does seem to fly.
Hope she like her class.

geralyn said...

My word its been forever!!! I'm so glad I found you, you look amazing and what a beautiful girl holy cow!! I love your blog and I'm so excited to check in now!! How have you been?? I used to see your mom at school back in that day, I hope everyone is well!!