
If I had really lived in the 60's...I would have wanted Marilyn to be my best friend. I know that she had Kathy, but I think we would have made a great trio!
I am so blessed because Marilyn is not just my mother, she is one of my best friends.
I am grateful for my mother who loves me so perfectly. She is patient & kind, her words encourage me & never hurt. My mother has always maintained a sweet loving spirit through every trial she has ever been faced with. Today my heart has been filled with beautiful thoughts & memories of my wonderful mother. Tonight I will give her a hug & tell her that I love her. I hope she has a wonderful Wednesday too.



2 comments:
What sweet thoughts, and yes you have a wonderful Mother-
You are so blessed.
I am also so grateful and so blessed to have grown up with your mom as my best friend. When you give her a hug tonight, give her one for me too. Yes, I think we would have been a good trio too!P.S. I always liked that picture a lot, she always took good ones.
Post a Comment