Monday, February 23, 2009

♥ From Me to You ♥


The first 5 people to respond to this post
will receive something fun, from me Just for you.
Of course there are some restrictions & limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime in 2009.
4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a batch of homemade caramels, fun stickers, or poetry. Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to choose. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must leave me a lovely comment. Doesn't this sound fun? Can't wait to see who responds!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Me First!!!
I love it.
Can't wait to see what I get!!!

Julie said...

I am excited! How fun!

Jocelyn said...

yeah me too!

Kathy said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great day!

Annalee said...

I'd like to be included too!

Mandy said...

If you need a #6 person (alternate) Id be glad to do it!! What a fun idea! Thanks!!