Give your l♥ve away there's someone needing you. Give your l♥ve away reach out in all you do. For you have his l♥ve, it's sent from above. GIVE YOUR L♥VE AWAY! Thank you Julie for helping me today, I think you are amazing, so organized! I love you.
January 5 Jocelyn 20 Mom ♥ 21 Nicholas February 4 Ryszard 16 Tammy 17 Caidyn 23 Britani March 23 Udo 26 Ashlin April 8 Caitlyn 15 Benjamin 19 Dad May 10 Alia 17 Cameron 23 Mark 25 Andrea 26 Brock June 2 Tyler 7 Karilyn 19 Sergio 20 April 21 Travis July 15 Matt September 9 Kyra & Hailey October 8 Riley 19 Julia ♥ November 16 Katelyn December 4 Julie 15 Jaxson 18 Tara
~ A blog is a personal diary... My own private thoughts and memos to the world. ~
3 comments:
Your welcome. I love that picture. It goes well with those words.
How did you do the heart with your name in it? It is dang cute!
I can hear you singing the song!
Post a Comment