Wednesday, April 1, 2009



♥ "God never gives you more than you can handle." ♥
I have thought a lot about this saying lately.
I believe it is true,
but sometimes God
does give us more than we can handle.
When I realize that I am unable to handle things
in my life, that is when I turn to Him for help.
He wants us to turn to Him for help
& not to walk alone.
When we turn to the Lord with all our s,
He will help us to carry our burden.
With God, all things are possible.
I need Him as my partner.
1 Nephi 3:7
"I will go & do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth
no commandments unto the children of men,
save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
I am grateful for ...
♥ All the blessings God Has Given me.
♥ Trials in my life that have pushed me to do more.
♥ A loving mother & a compassionate daughter.
♥ My friends that support & encourage me.
♥ The people in my life that express their gratitude instead of singing their woes.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a perfect post! I'm going to try to be better at expressing gratitude instead of singing woes!

Teresa said...

I agree- thanks for always sharing such wonderful words of wisdom-
Have a great day.