- been alone
- been on a mission
- been on a cruise ship
- been to Disney World
- been short for my age
- been depressed
- been to a HS reunion
- bought a lottery ticket
- bounced a check
- changed my own oil
- done my own taxes
- drank Coke or Pepsi
- liked convertibles
- lost my sanity
- made noodles from scratch
- met a RB float that I didn't like
- owned a pair of pink shoes
- said "yes" to drugs
- slept under the stars
- so optimistic as I am now
- understood why some parents are so cruel when it comes to naming their children. If your last name is Pitts, why would you name your 1st son Harry. If your last name is Brown, why would you name your child Charlie?
- watched or read Harry Potter
- loved Julia more than I do today
- seen beaches more beautiful than the ones in Maui
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I've never...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Being alone is not fun- glad you've never had to do it =)
I have never been tall for my age or any age! Going on a cruise is fun, I hope that you get to go on one some day.(Maybe a Disney World Cruise!)
Post a Comment