
My Baby Sister & Me
She is pregnant with her 2nd baby & I hope she has a girl.
We have been having a great time & Julia loves to play with Brock. On Friday night we went to a wedding reception for Denver & Bree. It was beautiful & so much fun. I had such a great time visiting with all my Aunts, Uncles & cousins on the Andersen side.
I had been looking forward to this event because my family




3 comments:
Julia is getting so tall!!!!!! Do you think she could teach me how to grow?
Great pictures of your family. How fun to see everyone. Weddings are great for that aren't they? Thanks for sharing.
It was so great seeing you and your Mom and sisters! Just wish I had more time to visit- too busy being the Mother of the groom. =)
Post a Comment