Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love One Another

That is what I heard alot of this past weekend...Love One Another. General Conference was awesome. Thanks to Tivo I did not miss a word. My favorite speaker was President Uchtdorf, his words were comforting to me. My first 5 faves are from him.

" Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely.
Though we are imperfect, God loves us perfectly. Though
we feel lost & without compass, God's love encompasses us."

"Love ought to be at the center of everything we do."

" The first step in walking in righteousness is to TRY."

God does not need us to love Him, but oh, how we need to Him.

"Love should be our walk & our talk."
~President Uchtdorf

"Express love & show it. Bare testimony & Live it. Be consistent."
~Bednar

"No matter who u are or what u have done, you can always pray."
~Packer

"Real Love does not support self-destructive behavior."
~Oaks

"Repentance always means there is greater happiness ahead."
~Anderson

"Please, no empty seats." ~President Eyring

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I Loved his comments too- thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day