♣ Shirley's Green Roll made into a Tuna Sandwich
♣ Spinach & Snap Peas (2 of Julia's favorite veggies)
♣ Grapes & Dole Pineapple in Green Jello
♣ Pear applesauce
♣ Melon Powerade
♣ French onion Sun Chips
♣ Dry roasted almonds
♣ Green gold fish
♣ Cool mint Oreos
♣ Watermelon gummy lifesavers
♣ Watermelon Skittles
♣ Watermelon poprocks
Watermelon is her favorite fruit!
This is what Julia's lunch contains today. My best friend, Andrea, is the type of Mother who makes every single little holiday a grand celebration. Her kids look forward to every holiday of the year.
It truly warms my heart to see Andrea do special things for her kids like this. Julia's birthday is not till October & Christmas is pretty far away too, so I decided to copy Andrea & do something fun for her this holiday.
Do you want to know how I handled all this food? I was picking & sorting all the green items so I was sure to wear sanitized gloves. Disposable gloves are one of my favorite items to use when I am cooking, cleaning, or putting on makeup. I know it sounds strange, but if you have extremely dry hands, gloves are heaven sent!
This was also a fabulous find in my hunt for green fun! Julia loved this candy we found in Hawaii 3 years ago. I bought more than I wish to admit. I have never seen it anywhere but Maui until now....Walgreens has it! I will save it for later today, since she already has plenty of goodies.
I was able to fit this 11 ounce bottle in her lunch bag if you can believe that! I wish I could see the look on Julia's face as she unloads her lunch bag today. H♣ppy St. P♣trick's D♣y!



6 comments:
How fun I bet Julia loved it!
You are too sweet to me! I love it when you participate in my craziness! Happy St. Patty's Day!
Oh man thats a lot of green =)
Love it.... I bet Julia was doing the happy dance when she opened her lunch.
Question? In the first picture what it that in the top right on the plate...kind of looks like foam.
What a fun Mom you are.
I've never seen so many green foods at once! Fun times. I figured the "foam" is the Shirley's roll, right?
Fun stuff I totally forgot all about st. patty's day maybe next year I will actually do something, I'm sure Julia loved every bit!
Teresa ♣ The green "foam" is a roll from Shiley's bakery. Julia said it was so soft & yummy.
Julia loved her lunch & hopes to have more lunches like that in the future.
Post a Comment