Family Pictures! Thank you Mom for following
the photographer around so we could have a peek. I love you.
The last time my family had pictures taken with everyone in attendance was December of 1998, almost 12 years ago.
Our family has grown & multiplied,
so this was an exciting event for me.
♥ Me & My Precious Little One. Julia is 10 years & 362 days old! ♥

♥ My Little Sisters & I ♥

♥ My Baby Brothers Mark & Matthew ♥

For the L♥ve...

the photographer around so we could have a peek. I love you.
The last time my family had pictures taken with everyone in attendance was December of 1998, almost 12 years ago.
Our family has grown & multiplied,
so this was an exciting event for me.
♥ Me & My Precious Little One. Julia is 10 years & 362 days old! ♥
♥ My Little Sisters & I ♥

♥ My Baby Brothers Mark & Matthew ♥

For the L♥ve...




1 comment:
I'm so happy for your family!
Love the quote
"for the Love" that is said big time in our family.
Have a great day
Post a Comment