Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Current Photo, So Many Flashbacks!


Julia & Brooklyn hugging on the frozen Utah Lake.

Flashback of Brooklyn 9 months ago.
If I knew then, what she would look like today, I would have encouraged Julia to name her Foxy. We think she resembles a fox.

♥ Sassy @ Seven Peaks ♥

Julia had just performed in a concert & we both loved this castle that was entered into the annual Gingerbread contest. We offered an obscene amount of money for the silent auction & we still lost. Thank goodness I took a picture.

I borrowed this costume from my dear friend, Andrea.
I went to a Halloween Dance & I won 1st place for the best costume! I took Andrea to her favorite restaurant, Chef 's Table, with the $100 prize money!

It is a bummer that I had to crop this photo, but I still like it.



Jocelyn's Reception!

Mother & Daughter
My LITTLE brothers & I.


Maui 2007

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You have a beautiful family....lots of fun memories...thanks for sharing.