Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little Things That Mean Alot

Andrea has this list & I love it. I am recording my favorites
to remind me that little things really do mean alot.
  1. Minty breath
  2. Birthday cards
  3. Clean fingernails
  4. Sincere compliments
  5. "Please" & "thank you"
  6. A sparkling clean fridge
  7. Finding time for a walk
  8. Hugging your child every day
  9. Passing along a book you love
  10. Hand written thank-you letters
  11. Edging your lawn after mowing
  12. Calling your mom just to say hi
  13. Paying back borrowed money-fast
  14. Wet napkins when you serve BBQ
  15. A sense of humor in a bad situation
  16. Wiping the bathroom sink every day
  17. Letting someone else have the parking space
  18. Turning off the lights when you leave a room
  19. Surprise notes tucked in lunch boxes & siutcases
  20. Letting the woman with just 2 items go ahead of you

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Isn't it interesting how many little things are important to us! I like you list. I totally agree with #10, turning off the lights when you leave a room but I think my favorite is #12, calling mom to say "hi". Love, Mom