
I was tagged & asked to reveal my innermost self.
I am to reveal 1o random facts about me.
All of these shall be factual.
Fact: I love to get a pedicure. Soft moisturized feet
topped off with pretty toenails make me feel so good.

Fact: When I concentrate, my lips pucker up & stick out...pretty far. Andrea teased me in beauty school about my "concentration lips." She could always tell when I was into the haircut...my lips gave it away every time! Thankfully, Andrea would break my concentration & always make me smile.

Fact: I would rather have a root beer float than chocolate any day. It is so cold & yummy!

Fact: I love polka dots! I like to decorate hand written notes with dots on every letter of every word. If I have given you a note, then you know what I mean.
Also, when I write I like to use dot dot dot.
Personally...I find it very effective!

Fact: I secretly want a dog someday.
A cute, little, easy to maintain dog.
Maybe a black pug!

Fact: I enjoy blogging! I said I would never do it, because I knew it was very time consuming. So here I am doing what I enjoy, and I am not feeling guilty about it. I love getting to know my friends & family better, & staying connected.
I have learned once again to Never say Never.

Fact: When I wash my hands I prefer to use liquid soap & paper towels. I wash my hands often, including before I unload the dishwasher, floss my teeth, wash my face, or apply makeup. I use disposable gloves when I touch raw chicken, clean the bathroom, do the laundry, change a diaper (I don't do much of that anymore), or apply lotion to my feet. I like to wear socks to keep my feet clean. If I bathe, I always take a shower afterward. I can count on 1 hand how many times Julia has taken a bath. When she was a baby, I held her in the shower with me.
No wet floors, no drowning, & no sore knees or aching back for me!
At this point you are thinking "freak" or "yes, of course". If you think I am a freak, you will probably never understand me because you like to live in the "wild" side, & that is okay. I am not afraid of getting sick...I just like feeling clean. I think it was a trait that I was born with.

Fact: I love being missed by those I love,
it makes me feel indispensable.
Fact: I feel blessed to have a daughter who shares the same love language I do because it makes it easier for both of us to feel & be loved. For those of you that do not know me, I love physical touch. Julia & I love to hug, snuggle, hold hands, & give each other back rubs. In church she used to sit on my lap, but since she has grown, that is no longer comfortable. Now she leans against me or puts her head in my lap so I can play with her hair. I love it!

Fact: I have loved Oprah since I was a teenager. I used to dream of being her hairdresser one day. She does so much good in the world. She educates people on so many levels & topics. Oprah helps people, all the while still showing that she is a "real" person...still figuring life out. She had inspired millions to do & be better, including myself. I think the world is a better place because she is in it.
All right my lovelies...
Consider yourself tagged!
Teresa ~ My adorable aunt who is getting a little dirty
this week at girls camp.
Julie ~ The best 2nd grade teacher I have ever known!
Andrea ~ My best friend who needs a good excuse to
post something new! I love you.
April, Julie, & Jocelyn~ Let's see which
smart & sassy sister will finish this first!
Marilyn~The woman I admire most!



2 comments:
I will get on that real soon- :}
xo
Karilyn- I can't believe your mom found me!! I'm so excited! My computer has been having problems- the reason why it took me so long to get back to you!! I just finished up my seventh year of teaching and now I'm trying the full-time mommy thing! I'm still learning the blogging thing so check back with me!! Your Julia is absolutely beautiful as her mom is!! I'm excited to be in touch again! We had a lot of good times! I will continue checking your blog!! This blogging thing is way cool!! Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment