Sunday, September 21, 2008

For the Love of Fall


I am inspired by Melissa over @
The Inspired Room to join in the fun.
20 Little Things I Treasure in Autumn!
  1. Chilly mornings & hot chocolate
  2. Making & eating caramels
  3. Sweaters, jeans, & boots
  4. Warm robe with cozy socks
  5. The Pumpkin Patch & scarecrows
  6. Spiced Orange Harvest Scentsy
  7. Flannel sheets & sleeping with the windows open
  8. Longer nights & the full harvest moon
  9. Creating memories with loved ones
  10. Casseroles & Razzleberry Pie
  11. Being surrounded by beautiful fall leaves
  12. Celebrating Julia's October Birthday
  13. Caramel apples dusted with cinnamon & sugar
  14. Poppy seed bread
  15. Mums & pine cones
  16. Gathering around the table to play dominoes
  17. Falling leaves blowing in the cool crisp air
  18. Thanksgiving with my wonderful Family
  19. Glowing candles in the fireplace
  20. Christmas is coming soon...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm getting hungry just reading your list! Caramels, Razzleberry Pie Carmel apples YUMMY! October is a Great birthday month.

Teresa said...

Love your list- and lucky you, having fall colors all around you!
Happy Fall