
The brains behind "Not Me!" Monday
is MckMama @ My Charming Kids.
Basically you tell all of the "oh no you didn't"
things you did NOT do over the past week.
This is therapeutic & fun to do!
So, this is what I did not do this week....
- I did not let Julia stay up past 10 o'clock every night last week just because family was in town.
- I did not bribe my niece Alia to stop crying with starbursts. I also did not offer her starbursts after she only took one bite of her dinner! Nope..."Not Me!"
- I did not visit in the foyer for 10 minutes with my family after Mark spoke in sacrament meeting. Why would I do that when I have a CTR 6 class to teach? When I got to sharing time, Bishop Astle was sitting with the 6 children in my class. Oh boy...I got caught.
- I did not stay up until 1 am this morning blogging & creating a new post for Julia. I knew that I needed to get up at 5 am to go to the gym with Andrea...so I would not do that because I really need my beauty sleep.
- I did not eat apples dipped in creamy caramel for breakfast this morning.
- I do not blog at work..."Not Me!"
Oh that felt great!
I would love to hear your " I did nots!"



1 comment:
Karilyn, that was GREAT! I loved it!!! Your blog is so fun to read. I'll see you bright an early...i think!
Post a Comment