do some work in his room. Andrea motivated
me to get this room done over UEA weekend.
We tore out the carpet, that was a nasty job.
Thank you so much Udo for all your help,
you are the strongest man I know.
We painted the walls, the closet & even the ceiling.
Thank you Andrea for painting with me until the
wee hours of the morning! I would have never attempted this project without your help.
Thank you Julia for painting this closet,
you have more patience than anyone I know.
You did a fabulous job!
I love the how the new paint lightened up this room.
We changed the Cookie Monster Blue carpet
to a beautiful Neutral Brown.
We changed the light switch & all 4 outlets to bright white instead of ivory. It is amazing how something so small can make such a huge difference. I am so grateful for Andrea who taught me how to do this without getting electrocuted. Safety First!
I am so glad that Andrea talked me into painting
My favorite picture "Perfect Love".
The lap quilt at the end of my bed was made by my Mother when I got married many moons ago. When my Mom came to look at the progress I had made, she gasped! She had thought I had given it away because she had never seen me use it. I assured her that it was always safely stored in my hope chest, waiting for the day it would match my bed spread. I love anything homemade...why would I ever give it away? I love you mom, & I will always treasure the things that you make for me. I painted the headboard & foot board black, it looks fantastic! Does anyone remember the blue blinds that used to be here? UGLY! I decided to hang window treatments instead. I love the new look.
Thank you to Andrea, Udo, & Julia.
I could not have done this without you!
Thank you Mom for letting me do this project.
I know Mark has no idea what has happened to
his room, but I want to thank him. Mark, thank you
for letting me enjoy your new room...I Love It!



3 comments:
It looks great! What a big difference!
You should go on HGTV!! The new room looks amazing!! Its always so fun to do improvements around the house by yourself! It looks great!
The room looks great!! It's amazing what a little paint will do.
Post a Comment