Saturday, October 4, 2008

The best is yet to come.


These are my favorite quotes from the 1st session of General Conference today.
"Faith is not just a feeling; it is a decision."
"In righteousness there is simplicity."
"I may not know everything, but I know enough."
"Jesus will make everything alright."
"Come what may and love it."

Past favorites!
"No success can compensate for failure in the home."
"You reach the greatest heights while on your knees."
"There is no 1 perfect way to be a good mother."
"No misfortune is so bad that whining about it
won't make it worse."

Tell me some of your favorite quotes!

I was excited to hear our prophet,Thomas S. Monson, announce the locations of 5 new Temples.
Rome, Italy is one of them...I told Julia I wanted to take her to that temple someday. Julia wanted to go to Italy for spring break last year, I told her maybe someday.

No comments: