Tuesday, January 20, 2009

♥ Happy Birthday Mom ♥

I wish you the very best today, you have earned it!

Thank you for l♥ving me & enriching my life. I have heard that
the first 100 years are the hardest, but you make it look easy. Yesterday Julia said, "Grandma is the best sewer girl I know,
she makes it look so simple. She can crochet without even looking at what she is doing!" You are so great at everything you do.
We l♥ve you.
Julia also said the best artist she knows is Julie Young,
& the most l♥veable girl is me. My daughter is so kind.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Thank you. The first 100 huh, wow, I'm halfway there, then it becomes easy?

Amy said...

I agree- your mom is amazing! Hope you had a great day celebrating with her!

Andrea said...

ditto...Happy Birthday Marilyn. p.s.what does Julia say about me?;)