♥Love one another & you will be happy.
It's as simple & as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig
♥Whether or not you choose to keep your covenant to always remember Him, He always remembers you.-Henry B Eyring
♥Work will win when wishy washy wishing won't.
~Thomas S. Monson
♥If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old.
You will just keep growing. ~Gail Sheehy
♥Friendships multiply joys & divide griefs. ~Thomas Fuller
♥Be one who nurtures & builds. Be one who has an understanding & a forgiving heart, who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them. ~Marvin J Ashton
♥Happiness is the by-product of an effort
to make someone else happy.
♥To live will be an awfully big adventure. ~Peter Pan
♥Forgiving those who hurt us is the key to personal peace.
~G. Weatherly
♥To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
♥It is better to keep your mouth shut & appear stupid
than to open it & remove all doubt. ~Mark Twain
♥Even if you're on the right track,
you'll get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers
♥We gain strength, & courage, & confidence by each experience
in which we really stop to look fear in the face...
we must do that which we think we cannot. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
♥No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
♥Good timber does not grow with ease.
The stronger the wind the stronger the trees.~Willard Marriott
♥I find that the harder I work,
the more luck I seem to have.~Thomas Jefferson
♥Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're absolutely right. ~Henry Ford (1863-1947)
♥Well done is better than well said. ~Benjamin Franklin
♥I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. ~Abraham Lincoln
♥I have so much to do today that I shall spend
the first three hours in prayer.~Martin Luther
♥There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
One is roots. The other is wings.~Hodding Carter Jr.
♥A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth
has a chance to get its pants on.~Sir Winston Churchill
♥To laugh often & much, to win the respect of intelligent people & the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics & endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded!~Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
♥May the Lord be as welcome in your world, as you are in His.
♥If we feel a distance between us & the Lord;
remember, it's not the Lord who has moved.
♥It's easy to say no when you know what your yes's are.
♥Instead of grumbling about what you don’t have,
be grateful you don't get what you deserve.
♥Words that soak into the ears are whispered, not yelled.
♥Blessed are those who give without remembering,
& receive without forgetting.
♥Don't cry because it's over.Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss
♥Those who do not find time for excercise
will have to find time for illness.~Earl of Derby
♥Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey♥
♥If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava,
let'em go, because man, they're gone.
♥I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar,
because then, Yahoo!, I'd have all my money back!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
A great list of inspiration- I'm going to copy and paste into a file-
Thanks for sharing.
very cute! I noticed you put up a birthday list. although one very important b-day is missing! are you trying to tell us something?? like BROCK is just too great to make the list???
Post a Comment