
My friend Andrea told me about this wonderful blog A Daily Scoop back in June. The first post I read on June 25th was so inspiring to me and I loved Stephanie immediately. I have read her blog religiously ever since for daily inspiration
& for a beautiful perspective on life.
Her message for the day was -- Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory.
Her message for the day was -- Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory.
You may read the entire post Here.
This is the 1st comment that I left on her blog:
Karilyn said...Hello, you do not know me but I have spent much of my morning reading your blog from the beginning. I love your family and my heart and prayers go out to you. I think you are an amazing woman. Your girls are so blessed to have you for their mother. I admire your strength, testimony and life. You inspire me to be a little better. I will hug my daughter longer tonight because of you. Thank you so much.
June 25, 2008 11:15 AM
This is the 1st comment that I left on her blog:
Karilyn said...Hello, you do not know me but I have spent much of my morning reading your blog from the beginning. I love your family and my heart and prayers go out to you. I think you are an amazing woman. Your girls are so blessed to have you for their mother. I admire your strength, testimony and life. You inspire me to be a little better. I will hug my daughter longer tonight because of you. Thank you so much.
June 25, 2008 11:15 AM



2 comments:
Love the wallpaper on your blog- and thanks for the beautiful message- Have a great day.
Karilyn, I love this post...it brought tears to my eyes. I especially relate to the Lladro...it's only a "thing". I hope I can remember this the next time I need to. Thank you so much for your beautiful blog...I just knew you'd love it once you got started!
Post a Comment