
Dear Julia,
Happy Birthday! My wish for you is to be happy each & everyday. For 9 years I have been blessed with your sweet loving spirit. I have many fond memories of you. When I was pregnant with you, I was so happy. I talked about you all the time, I could hardly wait for your arrival! Our home was filled with love for you long before you were born. While you were in my tummy I sang to you, read to you, & I prayed for you. We went to the beach, attended church, & traveled from California to Maryland, visiting all of our family along the way.
My dreams came true the day you were born.
Bringing you into the world was the hardest thing I have ever done, but October 19, 1999 was also one of the best days of my life! You were beautiful & healthy...you were mine. When your daddy laid you in my arms, your eyes were open & you looked at me while I talked to you. I said "I know God loves me, because he sent me an angel. You are more than just my baby girl, you are my sunshine." I could not stop smiling at you because you were so radiant, healthy & perfect. Your daddy & I took turns holding you & kissing your sweet soft skin.
I have always thought you have the most beautiful eyes. You had blue eyes until you were 3 years & 10 months old. Your eyes turned green just like your daddy just after he died. I know he is proud of the
big girl you are growing up to be.
I love the age you are today because you still have
time to read with me at night, I will treasure that for as long as it lasts. Even at 85 lbs, I love to carry you up the stairs. I love the way your arms & legs wrap around my body like a baby koala bear. My sweet Julia, your life has changed me for good. Because of you I try harder, I laugh louder, & I smile brighter. You are so happy, loving & compassionate. You make the world a better place, you are my angel here on earth. I admire your desire to follow the prophet. Nothing is better than being your mother & the proudest moments of my life involve you. I will always cherish you & love you. Thank you for being my sweet girl. Happy Birthday!
Love,
Happy Birthday! My wish for you is to be happy each & everyday. For 9 years I have been blessed with your sweet loving spirit. I have many fond memories of you. When I was pregnant with you, I was so happy. I talked about you all the time, I could hardly wait for your arrival! Our home was filled with love for you long before you were born. While you were in my tummy I sang to you, read to you, & I prayed for you. We went to the beach, attended church, & traveled from California to Maryland, visiting all of our family along the way.
My dreams came true the day you were born.
Bringing you into the world was the hardest thing I have ever done, but October 19, 1999 was also one of the best days of my life! You were beautiful & healthy...you were mine. When your daddy laid you in my arms, your eyes were open & you looked at me while I talked to you. I said "I know God loves me, because he sent me an angel. You are more than just my baby girl, you are my sunshine." I could not stop smiling at you because you were so radiant, healthy & perfect. Your daddy & I took turns holding you & kissing your sweet soft skin.
I have always thought you have the most beautiful eyes. You had blue eyes until you were 3 years & 10 months old. Your eyes turned green just like your daddy just after he died. I know he is proud of the
big girl you are growing up to be.
I love the age you are today because you still have
time to read with me at night, I will treasure that for as long as it lasts. Even at 85 lbs, I love to carry you up the stairs. I love the way your arms & legs wrap around my body like a baby koala bear. My sweet Julia, your life has changed me for good. Because of you I try harder, I laugh louder, & I smile brighter. You are so happy, loving & compassionate. You make the world a better place, you are my angel here on earth. I admire your desire to follow the prophet. Nothing is better than being your mother & the proudest moments of my life involve you. I will always cherish you & love you. Thank you for being my sweet girl. Happy Birthday!
Love,




4 comments:
Happy Day Julia- Hope you day is great- sounds like you have lots of people that love you- and what a sweet Mom who wrote you a beautiful birthday note- :}
Give my little twin a great big hug from aunty Jocey! love you guys!
What a sweet letter, Happy Birthday Julia!
Happy Birthday Julia! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful mom who loves you so much. Can't think of better present than her sweet letter. Hope you are having a fantastic day!
Post a Comment